Here is an easy and natural hand sanitizer recipe that I’ve been making for years for my family! It is safe, uses easy to find ingredients, smells delicious and can also be used on shopping carts, any surface, cellphones cases, etc. I leave a bottle in my car, in my purse, and in our kitchen so it is easily accessible when we need it. The biggest thing is when we go to hospitals and don’t want to use Purell, we will use this instead! There are MANY studies proving the effectiveness of clove, tea tree and lemon essential oils against fungus, viruses and bacteria!
Most the oils I use are from Young Living however any high quality organic essential oil company will work so use what you have on hand!
- 1 amber glass spray bottle from
- 2 tbs Penny Lane Organics witch hazel from
- Filtered water
- 5 drops Trophic vitamin E oil (optional)
- 10 drops Thieves essential oil from Young Living
- 5 drops each of lemon, tea tree and peppermint
- Using a funnel, pour essential oil drops and vitamin E into your glass bottle
- Next add in Witch Hazel and put the lid on the bottle and shake vigorously
- Finally, fill the remainder of the bottle with distilled or at least filtered water and shake again!