Marla Pietruszko H.D. BSc R.H.N.
Marla is a Homeopathic practitioner and Holistic Nutritionist who graduated with honours from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and The Alternative Medicine College of Canada.
With years of experience using many different holistic modalities, Marla combines the best of science and immunology with the wisdom of traditional medicine and Homeopathy. By truly listening and assessing each individual uniquely and using her intuitive nature, Marla helps to facilitate her clients’ health journey to find, address and remove the underlying causes of illness, rather than merely suppressing symptoms.
Marla’s Personal health Journey
My love for Holistic Health and Natural Medicine began after I gave birth to my second son and had a hard time recovering. I experienced severe post partum depression, very low energy, psoriatic arthritis and many other issues. I had eczema for as long as I could remember (since I was 6 years old) and developed IBS and PCOS in my teens. Things really started to get bad in university with my eczema, PCOS and IBS due to a higher amount of stress and anxiety, very little sleep, a bad diet along with excessive Tylenol and Advil consumption.
It was after the birth of my second son when I suddenly developed psoriasis on top of everything. My post partum depression got worse, my energy levels dropped so low that I would faint often and get dizzy spells all the time.
I went to doctors for years for my eczema, PCOS, IBS and then, psoriasis, but did not get the help I was looking for. My health continued to spiral out of control as time passed. I started changing my health by eating cleaner and once I was 3 months pregnant with my third, I got a surge of energy and my depression started to wind down, and it was then that I thought to my self “there must be another way!”, and that is when I went to researching natural ways to overcome Psoriasis, IBS, Thyroid imbalances, Depression and Eczema. I found alternative therapies to help me overcome these health concerns and that is what put me on this path of helping others achieve remission in the way I have! My background in Science (Biology and Chemistry) gives me an extra edge in being able to understand/explain the statistics behind the research articles backing up natural herbs. I live a wholistic (whole body) lifestyle minimizing toxins where possible to support my body and I can happily say I am living my best and happiest life! I no longer have IBS, painful cysts from PCOS, no more eczema and psoriasis, no more depression or illnesses!
I have devoted so much time and effort to learning about the body and Natural medicine and the importance of good nutrition, and I would be HONOURED if you would give me the chance to help you achieve your optimal health and live your best life! After all, if one does not have good health, he is poor. I have been where you are and I am here to support you in this exciting journey. I can provide you with the knowledge and resources I’ve accumulated over the years and save you years of research, trial and error and loads of money on the wrong supplements. You CAN get better, especially with my help, support and knowledge!
Wishing you true health and happiness,
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biological Sciences
- Homeopath H.D. Diploma (with Merit)- Alternative Medicine College of Canada
- Natural Nutrition Diploma (With Merit) – Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Immunology Certification (with Merit)- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Homeopathy Certification (with Merit)- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Natural Nutrition Technician (with Merit)- Alternative Medicine College of Canada
- Clinical applications Addressing Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) and its causes by Mikhael Adams, BSc ND
- Clinical Application of Phytotherapy, Oligo-Elements, Plexes and Schuessler Salts by Dr. Robert Abell, ND LAc
- Integrative Support of Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and understanding the pathophysiology of SIBO Presented by Dr. Kimberley Ramberan, ND
- UNDA Numbered Compounds: Patient Assessment, Evaluation and Practical Application” presented by Dr. Dickson Thom ND DDS
- Clinical Approaches to Neurological and Glymphatic System Health Presented by Dr. Robert Abell ND LAc
- The Integrative Effect of Probiotics on Whole Body Health by Dr. Nigel Plummer, PhD
- Gemmotherapy: Key Applications For Clinical Practice by Dr. Mikhael Adams BSc ND
- Cogence Functional Immunology (PureResponse) by Dr. Samuel Yanuck DC, FACFN, FIAMA
- Member of the Brock University Alumni Association
- Member of the North American Society of Homeopaths
- Member of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition Alumni Association