Have you ever made your own Gluten free Chicken Dumplings? They are surprisingly simple to make and taste so delicious! These dumplings turn out AMAZING every-time and make me not miss the gluten ones AT ALL! The dough is the star of the show and can be used to make pierogies, Shush Barak (Lebanese dumplings), etc.! Just stuff the dough with filling of choice, and voila.
- 2 cups tapioca starch
- 2 cups Organic white rice flour
- 3 tsp xanthan gum
- 4 tbs avocado oil
- 1.5 cups cold water
- Mix dry ingredients in a stand mixer with a dough hook, then add oil.
- Once combined add in water slowly and let mix for a little while until the dough comes together.
- If mixture seems dry, add more water 1 TBS AT A TIME, until dough is tacky.
- You will probably need to kneed it with your hands to bring it all together. It should look and feel like bright white fondant or playdough.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface and cut out circles (I use a small plastic cup).
- Roll the circles out in oval shapes and stuff the center with the filling.
- Fold in half and pinch the ends to seal them shut.
- Freeze them raw or boil in water. ENJOY!
- 1 pound raw organic ground chicken
- 1 bunch scallions finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tbs raw grated ginger
- 2 tbs raw grated garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tbs coconut aminos
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Mix everything until well combined
TEMPURA DIPPING SAUCE
- 1 tbs organic Miso paste dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- 1.5 tbs maple syrup
- Mix the ingredients together well