Ice Cream is its own food group for me… I love it so much! Being gluten free, refined sugar free, and only consuming grass-fed dairy means I need to make my own Ice Cream most the time to satisfy my sweet tooth. While there are SO many clean brands of Ice Cream that I love, it can get expensive to purchase frequently since I have 3 hungry monsters (little toddlers), plus myself and my husband, living in my home.
This “Icecream” is candida diet friendly, gut healing, sugar-free, and made with VEGGIES! It’s a total winner with my family, perfect to satisfy those sweet cravings!
- 2 heaping cups of frozen spinach (you won’t taste it, I promise)
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower or frozen banana
- Hardened part of 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 heaping tbs peanut butter or raw cashew butter
- 3 scoops Ancient Nutrition Keto Cocoa Collagen
- 2 tbs yacon syrup (optional)
- Blend ingredients on high in food processor until smooth and creamy
- ENJOY right away!