Do you wish you could drink all the green juice like everyone else but you don’t have a juicer at home and don’t want to spend $6 for a tiny bottle at the store? Don’t worry, I got you covered! This immune building green juice only requires a blender and it tastes just as delicious! Feel free to add or subtract any ingredients form this recipe to make it your own!
I make a big batch for the week (we are a family of 5) and everyone gets a big shot every morning to help keep our immune system healthy and strong and our colons cleansed. Celery is packed with essential minerals and water so is very hydrating, cilantro has powerful detoxifying effects especially in regards to heavy metals, cucumber also contains lots of essential minerals and apple has lots of bioflavanoids which are great for our immune system. Ginger adds a digestive boost to the drink as well.
- 4 stalks of celery
- 1 small bunch of cilantro
- 1 cucumber
- 1 apple (optional) or 1/4 cup Welo Spicy Pineapple juice (optional)
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 inch piece of organic ginger (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on high until all the veggies are broken down.
- Pour mixture into a nut milk bag or fine mesh sieve and strain into a large bowl or cup (get ALL the juice out form the pulp)
- Pour the juice into a nice glass bottle and enjoy!
This is so simple, can be made fresh daily or you can make a big batch for the next few days and store it in the fridge!