*PRICING IS IN CAD*
Oral Thrush, cradle cap, mood swings, digestive issues, eczema, acne, recurring ear infections and all other common childhood ailments are not just “Part of childhood”. It is an indication that something is off in the body and getting to the root of the issue and addressing it before it goes deeper into the body and potentially presents as something more serious later in life is crucial during the younger years!
This eBook takes you through a gentle colon and liver cleanse for young children (2+) to rebalance their guts and improve their conditions in a safe and effective way.
What the eBook Includes:
- 43 pages long
- Teaches parents how to improve their child’s gut to strengthen their health immunity as they grow
- 14 DELICIOUS printable gluten-free, sugar-free, low-carb recipes – breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks and sweet treats
- A full supplement protocol with homeopathics – includes support for liver, gut and immune system
- All the information you need on Candida, parasites and other pathogens, signs and symptoms, and so much more!
- List of foods to eat and avoid
- Insights into childhood conditions and how they connect back to the gut
About the Author:
Marla Pietruszko is a trusted voice in holistic health and wellness who works with clients worldwide to help them regain their health and improve their quality of life. Marla has a degree in Biological Sciences, is a Homeopath H.D. and is a registered Holistic Nutritionist and certified in Immunology. She is a mom of 3, Youtuber (Happy Holistic life) and had her own struggles with 3 Autoimmune disorders which she was able to reverse naturally.