Introducing you to my paleo, gluten-free, refined sugar free, Double Chocolate Muffins! They are SO moist, fluffy, delicious and super clean! Talk about the perfect dessert that the whole family will love.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup coconut yogurt (or greek yogurt)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened red cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup Lily’s Sweets chocolate chips
- Combine wet ingredients together and mix well.
- Add in dry ingredients and fold until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake in muffin trays at 425 for 5 minutes, then reduce heat and bake at 375 for 13 minutes or until done.
- Let cool completely.