Who doesn’t love an easy meal that is nutritious after a long day!? This dish is fast, gluten-free and healthy! All made in one pot, it is so easy, hearty and warming. If you know anything about me then you know I’m ALWAYS craving Asian food! So, this is my creation of Asian noodles using up ingredients I had on hand!
- 2 free range, organic chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large onions, diced
- 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbs The Ginger People minced ginger
- Veggies of choice (I used peppers and green beans)
- 3 tbs tamari or coconut aminos
- 3 tbs coconut sugar
- 2 tbs organic sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Thai basil leaves
- 1 tsp Yai’s Thai chili hot sauce
- Precooked noodles of choice (I used GoGo Quinoa but you can use Konjac noodles for Keto Diet)
- To a large pan or pot, sautee garlic, onion and ginger in sesame oil until slightly brown.
- Add in chicken breast and cook until done (no longer pink).
- Add remaining ingredients (except noodles) and simmer until cooked through.
- Add precooked noodles and toss in sauce and enjoy !