These cookie dough bites are so delicious, easy to make, and require NO baking! They are perfect to have in the fridge or freezer for whenever you’re craving a sweet treat but don’t want to have sugar! They are Candida-diet friendly too.
- 2 cups GoGO Quinoa flakes blitzed in a food processor until fine
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 2 tbs sunbutter
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla bean
- 4 tbs Organic Traditions yacon syrup (the only one I use!)
- Liquid stevia to taste
- Pinch of sea salt
- Lily’s Sweets stevia chocolate chips
1. Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well until incorporated. If the mixture is dry, add more coconut oil or sunbutter. Stir in the chocolate chips until mixed in evenly.
2. Form into balls and refrigerate for up to 1 week.