My obsession with nut butter and chocolate continues! Here are my keto, paleo, grain free, gluten free, sugar free, low carb truffles. They are delicious and a perfect treat/dessert for the holidays!
My kids are always craving sweet treats but I want to be careful with how much sugar they consume to prevent cavities, candida overgrowth, weakened immunity, liver disease, etc. SO instead, I like making them delicious SUGAR-FREE treats that they LOVE and can’t tell are actually good for them!
- 1 cup drippy cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 4 TBS Organic Traditions yacon syrup (or Stevia for keto)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free cauliflower pretzels (or 2 tbs chia seeds for keto) blitzed up into tiny pieces
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well until combined.
- Freeze until no long soft and sticky.
- Roll the filling into 1 TBS sized balls and place kn a sheet lined with Parchment.
- Freeze again while making the chocolate coating.
CHOCOLATE COATING INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup Lily’s Stevia chocolate chips or 100% dark chocolate
- 2 tbs ghee or coconut oil (paleo)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 TBS coconut milk
- Melt chocolate and ghee on very low heat until melted and smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Roll truffles in chocolate and freeze again until firm.