I have been making this delicious detox soup for years because it is great on any diet, it is low carb, anti-inflammatory, so flavourful, soothing for the gut and best of all, can be made in 10 minutes !
- 1/2 organic onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbs grassfed ghee or olive oil
- 2 heaping scoops Organika Turmeric Bone Broth
- 3 large zuchinnis, diced
- 1 cup organic uncooked lentils, soaked overnight and rinsed
- 4 cups filtered water
- juice from 2 organic lemons
- Saute onions and garlic in olive oil or ghee until golden brown.
- Add in salt, pepper, bone broth powder, and zucchini and saute a few more minutes.
- Finally, add in the lentils and water and cook (simmer) on med-low heat until lentils are done. Stir frequently.
- When you’re ready to eat, adjust the seasonings and add in all the lemon juice. The soup should be nice and sour. Enjoy hot with some organic hot sauce if desired!