These Chocolate truffles are dairy free, sugar free and gluten free. They can, also, be made vegan and are SO EASY to whip up! Trust me when I say you want to try these! They are great for the candida-diet and are decadent treat that the whole family will love.
All ingredients are unmeasured and approximate so adjust to taste/texture.
- 1/2 cup red cacao powder
- 4 tbs full fat coconut cream
- Pinch of sea salt
- Sweetener to taste (I used yacon syrup but you can use stevia, maple syrup, etc)
- 1 scoop Ancient Nutrition Keto Cold Brew (enhances the richness but you can also use instant coffee or omit all together)
- OPTIONAL: Snackapade marshmallows and crushed almonds if you want to turn this into rocky road style (and trust me, you do!)
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour until the chocolate is firm.
- Roll into balls (this gets messy, so work quick) and then roll the truffles in more cocoa powder or crushed almonds.