This tiramisu pudding is SO creamy, decadent and delicious but is 100% healthy! You can sweeten it with stevia to make it KETO-friendly and add collagen to make it higher protein as well! If you decide to use the Ancient Nutrition KETO coffee powder, use boiling water. However, if you do decide to not use the collagen, instead of 1/2 cup boiling water, use 1/2 cup hot coffee. This recipe can be enjoyed on the candida diet in moderation (be careful with caffeine content).
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (leave in fridge overnight and scoop out the hard part)
- 2 heaping scoops Ancient Nutrition KETO Cold Brew Collagen
- 1/2 cup boiling water (or 1/2 cup hot coffee if not using cold brew collagen)
- 1/4 maple syrup or yacon syrup (use less of using KETO COLLAGEN since it is already sweetened with stevia)
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- small pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbs red cocoa powder
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (scoop out hard part like above)
- 1 vanilla bean pod (scrape out seeds)
- 1 heaping scoop Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Multi-collagen (or 1 heaping tbs raw white honey instead)
- Add all the ingredients for the coffee layer together in a blender and blend on high. Adjust ingredients to taste, then pour into a large glass bowl or divide pudding among mini ramekins. The mixture will be watery so place in the fridge for a few hours to set up, or overnight is even better.
- Whisk the coocnut cream with vanilla and collagen or honey until light and well combined. Pour ontop of the coffee mixture and place back in the fridge to fully set.
- Once you are ready to serve, grate dark chocolate over the top of the pudding. If you can find gluten free lady fingers, feel free to dunk them in some coffee and place between pudding layers.