This is not your typical avocado pudding (Which I think tastes terrible lol), instead it is a THICK and decadent keto-friendly and candida-friendly pudding that can be used as frosting, eaten on its own, be turned into truffles (roll the balls in cocoa powder) and so much more! IT. IS. DELICIOUS!
The recipe is very easy to make and uses fateful coconut milk, avocado and nut butter as a base. I used raw organic peanut butter in the recipe however, if you have candida, histamine intolerance, skin issues, mold, toxicity, etc then please substitute for cashew, hazelnut or almond butter instead.
- 1 whole soft avocado
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (only the hard part, but save the liquid)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- pinch of sea salt
- liquid stevia to taste (I also used yacon syrup) or raw honey
- 3-4 tbs red cocoa powder (the more you add the richer it will be)
- Add all the ingredients to a high-powered food processor and blend until the ingredients start to come together.
- Slowly add in the coconut liquid from the can while the food processor is on until you achieved your desired texture/thickness. The pudding will firm up more in the fridge so keep that in mind! If you want it for frosting or truffles, add less liquid.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours (the longer the better) before scooping into it!
- Enjoy it rolled into truffle balls and coated in cocoa powder or in a bowl topped with strawberries or as a frosting on a cupcake or even frozen into an ice-cream!