These little squares are all you could ask for! They are low-carb, low sugar, healthy snack bites. They are packed with super-foods and are so nourishing! Plus, they have Love Grown cereal in them, so they are practically breakfast in a bite.
*All Ingredients are to taste and desired texture so the measurements below are a rough estimate!*
- 1 cup drippy Almond butter (can also use peanut butter, hazelnut butter, etc)
- 3 tbs Ghee or coconut oil, softened
- pinch of Pink salt
- 1.5 cup Love Grown chocolate crisps
- 3 tbs Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Cacao nibs
- 3 tbs Cocoa powder
- 2 tbs Ground flax
- Combine the almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, cocoa powder and salt together until combined.
- Stir in the cereal, cacao nibs and ground flax until everything is incorporated. If the mixture is too sticky, add a bit more cereal. if it is too dry, add a bit more oil or sweetener.
- Once the mixture is to your desired taste/texture, press it into a 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper and freeze for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into squares and enjoy!