Starbucks Frappuccino’s used to be my go-to Summer drink a long time ago. I stopped drinking them as they are full of sugar, dairy and other not-so-healthy ingredients. I am not a big coffee drinker as it is quite acidic and I like to keep my body as alkaline as I can. That being said, sometimes I crave the taste (or is it the energy?) and like to have it as a treat here and there.
These cold-brew Frappuccino freezies are not only delicious but also great for healing the gut! They are so easy to make, perfect for grab-and-go and mos importantly, won’t spike your blood sugar like Starbucks drinks, is less acidic than regular coffee and contains collagen!
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk (it makes it very creamy and less icy)
- 5 medjool dates (makes it taste like caramel)
- 3 heaping scoops Ancient Nutrition KETO Cold Brew Collagen (you can use the KETO Cocoa instead if you want it coffee-free) – Use code MARLASHEALTHYLIFE20
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 tbs red cocoa powder (optional) if you want a chocolate frappuccino
- Amazon freezie bags
- Blend all ingredients on high until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust ingredients to your liking.
- Pour mixture into BPA-free, sealable freezie bags using a funnel and freeze overnight.
- let thaw for 5-10 minutes on the counter when you’re ready to eat it and slightly crush it with your hands before opening and enjoying!
- HAVE A HAPPY SUMMER!