This recipe is literally the only one you need for vegan mac and cheese! It is 100% the BEST version you will ever make! It’s gluten-free, dairy-free and also yeast free and can be made candida friendly too!
*everything is rough measurements and to taste*
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin
- 1.5 cups raw cashew soaked overnight
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 TBS onion powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 pkg GoGo Quinoa Penne (or candida friendly, Better Than Foods konjac noodles) cooked to your liking.
- Add all ingredients (except pasta lol) to a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Adjust seasonings to taste and add more water if needed to make the sauce a bit thinner.
- Store in the fridge in a glass container for up to 4 days! When reheating, make sure to add some coconut milk to add some moisture back in!