Who doesn’t love cake and donuts!? These gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free beauties are packed with protein and are also vegan and paleo! They taste like strawberry vanilla cake but are actually GOOD FOR YOU!!!
- 1/2 cup Nuzest USA strawberry protein
- 1 cup almond flour
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 coconut yogurt
- 2 heaping tbsp strawberry powder
- pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla bean
- Mix everything together and roll into balls.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the balls have cooled, mash them up with some melted ghee or coconut oil and re-roll back into balls.
- Roll in some natural sprinkles and enjoy!