There is nothing better than a cold glass of creamy, sweet chocolate milk right!? Well friends, here is my amazing dairy free, sugar free chocolate milk. This delicious refreshment only takes about 30 seconds to make!
When I used to work at Tim Hortons, I would drink CARTONS of chocolate milk every month! Regular chocolate milk, however, is full of sugar; additives; colourings; preservatives; thickeners; and unhealthy, hormone and antibiotic-packed dairy. So, of course you should be making your own at home so you can control what goes into it!
This chocolate milk is INSANELY creamy, thick, decadent and sweet and is candida diet friendly.
- 2 cups plant-based milk (I use homemade Oat milk or Coconut milk)
- 2 tbs RED cocoa powder
- 10 drops liquid stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 heaping scoop Ancient Nutrition Vanilla Keto collagen (optional but recommended – discount code MARLASHEALTHYLIFE20)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean (optional)
- 1 dash of sea salt (optional, but makes it richer)
- Blend on high (I used my Vitamix) until smooth and creamy!
- Store in a glass bottle for up to 3 days!
- Enjoy cold!