Friends, here are my fanastic, gluten-free, sugar-free Fruit Explosion Muffins! The batter is made in a blender for quick and easy assembly and clean-up. These are DELICIOUS, super clean, and filling! My kids love these and they make for a perfect, easy-to-grab snack.
- 2 cups One Degree Organics sprouted oats
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup mixed frozen berries
- Crofter’s Organic Just Fruit jam
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a 12-cup standard muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients except for the frozen berries in a blender or food processor.
- Blend/process on high until batter is a smooth consistency. You may need to scrape down and stir the ingredients in between.
- Fill each muffin cup evenly, filling ¾ way to the top.
- Place a few berries into the batter of each muffin.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the tops of the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick/knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool. Store in a container in the fridge.