How do you succeed on a sugar-free diet? You fill your freezer with sugar-free treats! My GO-TO are these raw, no bake, gluten-free, chocolate clusters. They are super easy to make and LOADED with fiber, protein, antioxidants and flavour!
- 1/2 cup sunbutter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 tbs yacon syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 tbs ground sprouted flax
- 4 tbs red cocoa powder
- 2 tbs Suro chaga powder (www.puremarket.ca)
- 4 tbs Ancient Nutrition Multicollagen (discount code MARLASHEALTHYLIFE)
- 1 cup sprouted buckwheat flakes (or oats)
- 3/4 cup unsulphured coconut flakes
- 4 tbs raw cacao nibs
- Add nut butter, oil, syrup, cocoa powder, salt and flax to a small saucepan over low heat and let melt. Mix until smooth and combined.
- Turn off heat and fold in remaining ingredients.
- Place spoonfuls of mixture onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze for 15 mins until firm.
- Transfer to a container or zip lock bag and store in the freezer.
- Enjoy !