Curry is a fantastic meal for lunch or dinner especially during the cold winter months! This meal is packed with flavour and nutrition and can even be made KETO for the candida diet if needed! It takes only a few minutes to come together an dis also perfect for mealprep! Feel free to use any vegetables that you have on hand to make it your own!
*All ingredients are roughly measured and to taste* KETO SWAPS AT BOTTOM OF RECIPE PAGE!
- 1 onion diced
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 4 large red potatoes diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 cups riced carrots
- 2 zucchini chopped
- 2 cups riced cauliflower
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 can organic pure pumpkin puree
- 3 tbs organic curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
- 2 tbs yacon syrup
- cooked rice for serving
- Sautee onion, garlic, spices in the coconut oil on medium heat until golden brown and fragrant.
- Add in potatoes and continue to cook until slightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium-low heat until potatoes are soft.
- Taste and adjust flavourings as needed!
- Serve with warm organic basmati rice and ENJOY!
LOW CARB SWAPS:
- Use konjac rice instead of basmati
- Use large cauliflower chunks instead of potato (can also sub with jicama or parsnip)
- Omit Yacon and riced carrots syrup for even lower carb and sub with a dash of stevia leaf (for sweetness) and riced brussel sprouts