This recipe will easily become a staple in your home once you try it! It packs so much flavour and nutrition and literally will make your taste buds crave it all day long 😉
Its perfect for those busy weekdays because you can make a big batch at the beginning of the week and enjoy it for lunches. It is VERY easy to whip up and only takes as long as your pasta needs to boil!
- 2 bags of GoGo Quinioa penne
- 1 large red pepper diced
- 1 large yellow pepper diced
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup organic kalamata olives, deseeded and chopped
- 3 large cloves of garlic minced
- 1/s tbsp organic Italian seasoning
- 7 tbs organic extra virgin olive oil
- 5 tbs balsamic (or more to taste)
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 tbs Tessemaes Habanero Ranch dressing (optional but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!)
- Bring penne to a boil in a large pot and cook until done
- Meanwhile, add all the ingredients, except penne, to a large glass bowl and mix until well combined.
- Once the penne is done, strain and rinse and then add to the bowl
- Give everything a good toss until done. Taste and season to your liking and enjoy!