Let me introduce you to these amazing gluten free, pumpkin pie, rice krispie squares! I like to turn the regular toxic rice krispie squares into a much cleaner and better-for-you version! Trust me, this is a fall treat you will wan to try!
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp ceylon cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp nutemeg
- 1/4 tsp clove
- 2 packages Snackapade toasted vanilla marshmallows
- 6 cups Made Good Foods brown rice krispies
- Grease a pot with coconut oil and a spatula and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Melt coconut oil in the pot and add the pumpkin puree and marhsmallows and melt over medium heat.
- Once the marshmallows are melted, add in spices and mix well.
- Remove from heat and once the mixture is cooled, stir in rice Krispies and pour into your baking sheet.
- Press the rice Krispies down into a rectangular shape and let cool for an hour, then cut into squares!