These Paleo, Keto-friendly, sugar-free pancakes are what you need to be having right now!
Pancakes are a staple in our home, for sure. I love making compote by gently cooking frozen strawberries or raspberries with a bit of water and sweetener. Once it’s softened, pour on top of the pancakes with some nut butter and voila, you have a delicious treat sure to satisfy any cravings!
- 4 large eggs (or flax eggs but it changes the texture)
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
- 2 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup Yacon syrup or Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Additional oil for the pan
- In a large blender, combine the eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla. Blend 30 seconds to combine.
- Add the almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt and blend again until smooth.
- Let the batter rest 5 minutes.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and lightly grease with a little oil.berry pancakes,
- Use about 3 tablespoons of batter for each pancake and spread into a 3 or 4 inch circle.
- Cook the pancakes until bubbles begin to appear on the tops and the edges are set and dry (2 to 4 minutes).
- Flip and repeat.
- For extra deliciousness, add the above mentioned berry compotes on top of the pancakes. Enjoy!