So, I made an AMAZINGLY moist and fluffy paleo, gluten-free, sugar-free and dairy-free banana bread ! Let me tell you, it was so yummy! This is definitely a recipe you want to try.
- 2 cups Otto’s Naturals Cassava flour
- 4 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1/2 cup sweetneer of choice (I used yacon and stevia)
- 1/2 cup Lee’s Provisions ghee (room temp)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Lily’s Sweets chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients together and set aside.
- Mash banana in a bowl then add remaining wet ingredients and mix well until combined.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan lined with parchment and bake at 350 for 1 hour or until done.